Thursday, August 04, 2005

Our old friend Otis Ferry....



(Courtesy of 'The Voice of the Delectable left')

Have just been reading the latest entry in my friend Kerron Cross's blog.
The first time I have read a blog entry which made me laugh out loud instantly.
It concerns the rules regarding punishment for storming Parliament in India.
Like Kerron, I strongly disagree with the death penalty per se, but a number of liberal campaigners have been e-mailing each other today wondering why we cannot have such draconian laws over here ;)!
Obviously I strongly disagree :), but it is an amusing thought.

2 comments:

Kerron said...

For the full story visit

http://kerroncross.blogspot.com/2005/08/parliamentary-raider-sentenced-to.html

Paul Burgin said...

I would have advertised it myself, but I felt as I had a link...
Read it anyway, good story :)