Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The back-handed kindness of Kerron Cross

(The Voice of the Delectable Left)

Due to my interest in getting more involved with political work, I asked David Cameron, sorry, Kerron Cross (David Cameron's Labour Party "twin") some days ago if I could shadow him for the day, in the course of his work for Andy Reed MP, and Kerron kindly agreed.
And the rumours are true, Andy's team are a joy to work alongside. Andy's a nice guy, Kerron's a nice guy, even the American intern Travis is a nice guy.
However, this kindness has been brutally added by his latest nefarious blog posting.
I was merely pointing out that Baldock East was winnable and made a comment in jest, but of course that gets blown out of all proportion.
Perhaps David, sorry Kerron, should be a tabloid journalist ;).

3 comments:

Kerron said...

As with my personal life, all offers considered.

PS Can you pixilate my face next time?...Oh my mistake, you have.

:-P

Paul Burgin said...

Okay truce needed here! Besides you never know when I might come in useful! For example the classical and ST scenearios, comprhendi ;)!

Kerron said...

???

Mmm, happy to truce though.

You've scared me.