Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ahem!

Found this on Brian May's website, via Queen News:

"ROGER TAYLOR will be playing a date to benefit The Countryside Alliance 20 May with Pink Floyd's Roger Waters and Nick Mason, Eric Clapton and Roger Daltrey. Tickets cost £75."

[EDITOR'S NOTE: ANYONE THINKING OF ATTENDING SHOULD BE AWARE THE COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE, WE BELIEVE, SUPPORT FOX HUNTING.]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the Editor for being so cautious, but guys, how could you! There are a no of unpleasant thugs among the CA and I hope you know that.
In fact I hope you don't, because I really would be disapointed if that was the case.
Am just greatful that Brian May isn't involved.

2 comments:

Skuds said...

Oh dear.

Roger Daltrey, Eric Clapton and maybe Roger Waters I can understand, but Nick Mason??

I thought he was supposed to be one of the good guys.

Paul Burgin said...

I share your pain!
Which of course is nothing compared to what a fox feels as it is ripped alive by 'accident' by a pack of dogs