Monday, March 27, 2006

The Event

Following on from Andrew's Bloggers4Labour meeting, I was so impressed I have been thinking about hosting one of my own.
This one will be for those who have links to my blog, so it is not just politics and not just the Labour Party, and I am thinking of hosting it in London around about the 3rd June, so the foillowing blog moderators are invited:

Cally's Kitchen
One Small Voice
Radioleaflet
AnniePorthouse.com
Peculiar Times
Kerron Cross - The Voice of the Delectable Left
Travis' Place
Bloggers4Labour
Jo's Journal
Normal Mouth
PooterGeek
NormBlog
Antonia's blog
Skuds' Sister's Brother
Rullsenberg Rules
Thoughts
BrightonRegencyLabourSupporter
WongaBlog
Subway Writers Group

And all those involved with those blogs, who aren't trolls, are invited.
Of course I doubt very much that the Mighty Bri will come along, although he would be most welcome :-). In any case if you let me know what you think of this and if you are available then let me know.
I also haven't sorted out a venue (seems pointless at the moment), although a pub, resturant area in the Westminster/Covent Garden area seems ideal.

6 comments:

Kerron said...

Come into London on a Saturday???

Hmm, we'll see.

I know if I say I'm not coming right now it will totally devastate the amount of people likely to respond positively to the invite. :-)

Are you going to invite Politicschimpette too? I bet you secretly want her to come. Perhaps she could qualify if she set up a blog in the next few days? ;-)

the dĂșnadan said...

Hi Paul,

I would love to see you again so consider me 'up for it'! You have even inspired me to do something with my blog again so as to properly justify my inclusion.

GB.

MJM

Kerron said...

GB - Gordon Brown

MJM - Must Just Meet (Kerron)

:-)

Andrew said...

Tentative yes from me too :-) Rather depends on dates, but hopefully it'll be fine.

Paul Burgin said...

Hi MJM, glad I got you to start your blog again. Kerron of course Politicschimpette is welcome, that's no secret ;)
But I did state that regular contributors are invited :-)

Bloggers4Labour said...

Sounds like a good plan - pretty sure I'll be able to make it.