Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where are you Chimpette?

Regular-of-sorts contributor to Kerron's blog and mine, Politicschimpette has been a bit quiet lately.
Obviously, as the woman herself has stated, the siren of Portcullis House has been very busy which is fair enough, but hey, we miss you and when, just when, are you going to have an exciting blog of your own!
Better stop there before Kerron starts his teasing and wind up tactics to hydrodgen proportions and esp as my last sentence looked a bit like some substandard lyrics to a song.

6 comments:

Kerron said...

Hmm, she stopped posting comments just around the time that I revealed I had a girlfriend.

Coincidence??

You decide. :-)

Paul Burgin said...

Well that shouldn't stop her keeping in touch :/

politics "for it is she" chimpette said...

Hello treacles!
Kerron...I didn't stop posting when you got a girlfriend; I stopped posting when you got a girlfriend AND started ignoring me!
Paul...I've been a busy chimpette recently and have had a lot of family/career etc stuff going on as well as asbestos in our office, which has caused no end of problems! Thank you for missing me...!

Paul Burgin said...

Thats okay, thought you might be going through some stress at work, just wanted you to know that we miss you ;)
Hope the asbestos stuff clears up and the family stuff irons itself out!

Kerron said...

She works for a Lib Dem, of course she has issues/problems at work (just no policies!). ;-)

Didn't realise I was ignoring you - didn't mean to.

How are you? :-)

Paul Burgin said...

I am sure Chimpette could run the country brilliantly :-).
But as for the Lib Dems! ;)