Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Another Photo

Talking of mothers, mine didn't like the last photo I uploaded for my bio on the right hand margin of this blog.
The problem is that I was a) rather tired when I took it and b) Flash photography and I have a love/hate relationship.
However, after several attempts, I think I managed to get a suitable replacement taken this evening. Looks like I am giving some salute of freedom I know, but I am really resting my head against the side of my hand, fed up that I am just not as photogenic as I would like to be. Amazing isn't it! When I almost give up trying, I no longer start involuntary blinking.
Anyway, let's hope this photo remains for a while.

4 comments:

Kerron said...

I preferred the last one.

Who's opinion do you value more, mine or your mother's?

Paul Burgin said...

Kerron, you know that's unfair :-)

Anonymous said...

Yep, you did look nicer in the previous photo - even though you look much better face to face. :-)

Paul Burgin said...

Oh thanks anon! :)
Although it's disconcerting that I don't know who you are!