Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bloggers Social Part IV


The good news is that we are meeting up at The Coal Hole.
The bad news is that I am unable to book a table for Saturday evening, the place liable to being choc a bloc after 6PM.
I imagine it will be the same all over the West End, but in any case the wine bit on the left hand side tends to be quiet on a Saturday evening, so we could try there!
As for who will be coming. Well Cally's Kitchen , Bloggers4Labour , Rullsenberg Rules , Skuds' Sister's Brother ,
The Wonderful World of Lola, and Tim Roll-Pickering have expressed an interest. For various reasons Christopher , Living Ghosts Endurance Challenge, One Small Voice ,
Peculiar Times, Thoughts. Tonguefire , Travis' Place , Antonia's blog , and Jo's Journal are unable to make it, and I have still had no yea or nay's from AnniePorthouse.com , Kerron Cross - The Voice of the Delectable Left , Radioleaflet , BrightonRegencyLabourSupporter, NormBlog, PooterGeek ,WongaBlog , and Normal Mouth .
It goes without saying that regular contributors on my blog, such as Tory and Chimpette are also welcome.
In any case, the event is going ahead and we are meeting up outside the Coal Hole at 6:30PM on Saturday 3rd June. If you need any further details, such as my Tel No, should either of us get lost or stuck on the day, then you can e-mail me.

5 comments:

the dĂșnadan said...

Paul,

The 3rd July is a Monday. Can you confirm this was a typo - 3rd June was meant?

BW: Make Kerron come. I want to sell him a dud phone. Heh heh. Ahem.

DĂșnadan

Paul Burgin said...

Twas a typo. Meant 3rd June, will change accordingly
Not funny right now Malc!

Kerron said...

Now if you'd have phone dme to tell me that I might just have fallen for it...

Kerron said...

3rd June?

Erm, it's a bit far in the future for me to say really but I'll check my diary and let you know.

I guess that's the reason all the others are stalling on their availability too - they want to see what I'm doing first. ;-)

Paul Burgin said...

Well I am not sure if your ego is invited Kerron! ;)