Wednesday, May 17, 2006

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother


If you have been looking at my brother's site lately, you will have noticed the interesting photo on the left here.
Apparently, so he tells me, he has been considered a dead ringer for Sean Penn by a lot of people in Leicester for the past few years. So he has decided to go in on the joke.
I must say I didn't notice the strong resemblance until I saw the photo above. I took a photo of him this evening (he's staying over here for a couple of days), so you can see the comparison.
He also has put a Mr.T video on his site called "Treat Her Right" which is encouraging children to show respect to their mothers.
Quite funny and worth a look, and totally true, if cringeworthy! (Remember to turn off the music bit on the left hand side of the page though)
BTW Checking Mr. T's entry on Wikipedia, there are apparently a series of "Mr.T Facts" going around the Net. Rather like the "Chuck Norris Facts" :)
Oh and apparently Chuck Norris is aware of all the "Chuck Norris Facts" jokes about him. You can find what he has to say here.
Remember! If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death. :p

3 comments:

the dĂșnadan said...

If anyone else except Mr T had made that video it would indeed have been cringeworthy, however, because it was him, no, it was a top bit of music! The essential fact to remember here is that Mr T can do wrong! The song's message is, of course, in the right place. I hope Mr T will forgive me if I stick with Schubert's Ave Maria as my primary inspiration in respect of motherhood...!

the dĂșnadan said...

Oops - rereading my comment I see I should have said "Mr T can do NO wrong.' Man, I'm a crazy fool!

Paul Burgin said...

I got the message. Besides which, doesn't it make you miss The A'Team! ;)