Thursday, June 22, 2006

Transcribing Interviews Part II

Apologies first of all to B4L readers, if they find a couple of repeated edited blog entries on their 6PM e-mail that don't seem to make sense. I was trying to edit Kerron's interview, and keep all the links, without it looking untidy and at the same time, sentences and links going missing in the attempt. For some reason Blogspot won't let me do that, so after numerous attempts and battles of wits against my computer I have had to keep it in the original draft and at the same time ditch the links. I have put some of them in italics though, so if you are intrigued enough, you can search for them on his blog, and anything else in the interview that you may find of interest.
And personal apologies to Kerron, although you have ended up with three plugs for your blog within thirty-six hours on this site, so it's not all bad! ;)

6 comments:

Kerron said...

See that would never happen on my blog - it's a work of art. ;-)

Paul Burgin said...

I know :/

Lola said...

i suggest a large gin and tonic to calm down!

Paul Burgin said...

Thanks, but am okay now.
Just frustrating when you think you have ironed out the problems about three times in a row, only to find you are back to square one

Lola said...

i generally break technology so i know how you feel.

Paul Burgin said...

:)