Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Heat Is On! Part II

(Wikipedia.org)
Actually it wasn't so bad as I thought it would be. Perhaps because I expected it to be bad.
Fan was on full blast at work, although some customers were suffering and drinks were being sold almost as soon as they had been put in the fridge. A further disapointment was when I finished my shift and found that the computers at the nearby cafe were out of use because they had overheated.
And how are things now?
Well I am typing this with a big bottle of Diet Coke next to me and feeling slightly sweaty, so therein lies your answer.
Plus as well as being a slob, it's a bit warm as well ;)
Anyways, have a good rest of the week and don't let the heat get to you if you are in Europe right now!

2 comments:

rosegenie said...

Hi honey!
Sounds like my day at work too!
Luckily it's a bit more breezy today, but we'd all dehydrate without the cold water dispenser in our kitchen!!
Hope it won't be too hot when I'm in Europe next week!!!

Rose x

Paul Burgin said...

Cold water dispenser hmmm!
Used to sneer at them until I was in close proximity to one on a very hot day
I don't think it will be so hot in Europe, but be careful though won't you!

Paul x