Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Popular Blogs at Bloggers4Labour (Week 6)

A day late, but C'est la vie!

Disclaimer: As Jo has pointed out, these are the Top Ten with the most recommended posts. The Top 10 Bloggers at B4L, as voted for by fellow bloggers are:




1) Labour Humanists (Same place)

2) KERRON CROSS - The Voice of the Delectable Left (Same place)

3) normblog (Same place)

Jt 4th)The Daily (NEW), Harry's Place (Up from 8th place)

6) wongaBlog (Down from 4th place)

7) Skuds' Sister's Brother (Down from 5th place)

Jt 8th) Jo's Journal (Up one place), Ministry of Truth (Down from 6th place)

10) Recess Monkey (NEW)

For the curious I am still in Jt 16th place, this week with Bloggers4Labour, BrightonRegencyLabourParty, PooterGeek, and Ridiculous Politics

5 comments:

the dúnadan said...

Paul,

Can you only recommned the three blogs on the Bloggers for Labour mainpage? Is there a button to vote more widely? It seems a bit rum that one can only vote for those who have done the most recent posts.

d.

Paul Burgin said...

Well it's for the best posts over the previous two days, although the votes accumulate

Bloggers4Labour said...

Hi Dúnadan,

There certainly is another way to vote, provided you're a Firefox user. Full details here. I use it quite a lot, for example to vote for posts I've bookmarked from the dim and distant past and that I still think are good.

a

Paul Burgin said...

Didn't know that myself. Thanks :)
Also realised my answer did not explain anything :(, what I meant to say was that as far as I knew you could only vote for posts within the previous two days, but the results were accumulated
Now I will shut the stable door :/

the dúnadan said...

Thanks guys. I have firefox, so I will follow that option.