Saturday, September 30, 2006

31st Birthday

As some of you will know, today is my 31st birthday (which I have the honour of sharing with the late Truman Capote, Deborah Kerr, Angie Dickinson, Rula Lenska, the late Marc Bolan, Jenna Elfman, and Martina Hingis)
It doesn't feel anything like my 30th, although it's nice to have the attention (although I have tried being quiet about it in the past, which doesn't work!). Presents have included a riveting biography of Mao, a box of chocolates, a T Shirt/Jumper (as you can see in the photo opposite), amongst other things.
And this evening I am being taken out to the cinema, now if only I got this treatment every day! ;)

8 comments:

politicschimpette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL! Hope you have a fantastic day

Paul Burgin said...

Thanks :)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday

Kerron said...

Happy Birthday, Paul.

Although I have to say I prefer Deborah Kerr or Martina Hingis, if given the choice! ;-)

Paul Burgin said...

You must remind me to mention that to your girlfriend! ;)

jams o donnell said...

have a great one! I share my birthday with John Major, dagnabbit!

Kanakaberaka said...

Happy Birthday, old man. I did not realize you were over 30. Cheers from just outside of Rego Park, NYC.

Paul Burgin said...

Thanks :)
Will get more pro active with ITW!