Thursday, September 28, 2006

Some alleged trivia tips about me

Via Rullsenberg Rules

With regards to No 2, what can I say. I am so, so, sorry! ;) , and as for No 7, well erm, well, er yes, erm, well....



Ten Top Trivia Tips about Paul Burgin!

  1. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Paul Burgin.
  2. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Paul Burgin.
  3. Half a cup of Paul Burgin contains only seventeen calories!
  4. There are more than two hundred different kinds of Paul Burgin.
  5. The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Paul Burgin would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used him to decorate their battle shields.
  6. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Paul Burgin!
  7. The condom - originally made from Paul Burgin - was invented in the early 1500s!
  8. If you drop Paul Burgin from the top of the Empire State Building, he will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
  9. On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Paul Burgin!
  10. The colour of Paul Burgin is no indication of his spiciness, but size usually is.
I am interested in - do tell me about

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Very funny...I tried to enter some celebrities/politicians names and some of the options sounded plausible!

Paul Burgin said...

Yes I did that. David Cameron made me laugh! ;)

Andrea said...

if you inster Chris Bryant, you can get: "Some hotels in Las Vegas have chris bryant floating in their swimming pools!" It can sound plausible.

Jenny Tonge was apparently known even many centuries ago: "Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of jenny tonge"

"George galloway is worth his weight in gold - literally!"...this is probably from the Telegraph

"Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw gordon brown into a volcano it would stop erupting."
This is a smear from the Blairites!

"Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are john mcdonnell."
This is a smear from Kerron Cross (sorry Kerron!)

"Clare short can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory. "
Is that what happens after the Chief Whip meets you?

"Mandelson can smell some things up to six miles away."
and I thought we had finally got rid of him sending to Bruxells....

Paul Burgin said...

For, ahem, legal reasons may I point out that I do not agree with a lot of those statements ;)

Andrea said...

"For, ahem, legal reasons may I point out that I do not agree with a lot of those statements "

And I didn't comment on trivia number 7 of Belinda Oaten...

Paul Burgin said...

To the anon whose message I deleted
With regards to your last comment, it's my blog, my rules and for someone shouting about free speech you are not exactly loud and proud about your identity!