Owing to the success of the last one, I am planning another event for Saturday 9th Dec at 5:30PM, as a Christmas special of sorts.
However, I am not sure where to book yet! The Coal Hole is ideal, and indeed there is St Stephen's Tavern (which Andrew at B4L says may be unworkable, but we'll see), and indeed the Lord Moon of the Mall. In any case a list of candidates for venue can be found here.
The list of those invited is mainly political (albeit cross-party), however it's not exclusively so as you will see in a minute.
Will e-mail all concerned (well the 95% that are contactable, the other 5% will hopefully be reading this), please let me know if you are able to come along so I get an idea of figures and each person invited can bring a guest (but please let me know if you are!)Any ideas will also be welcome. Andrew has suggested I organise a Labour bloggers event early next year and I hope to do that. Will take some planning and consultation of it's own, but will keep you informed
List of blogs whose moderators are invited:
Kerron Cross-The Voice of the Delectable Left
Living Ghosts Endurance Challenege
One Small Voice
rose's random ramblings
Cllr Miranda Grell
Let's Be Sensible
Lord of the Blog -The Weblog of Lord Soley of Hammersmith
Skuds' Sister's Brother
Someday I Will Treat You Good
The Wonderful World of Lola
Yours for a Labour Government
Iain Dale's Diary
My Rambling Thoughts
Christian Political Forum
Subway Writers Group
What are you waiting for?