Via Brod Blog (UPDATE: Extra hat tip to tygerland)
The things that are true about me are in bold:
You're a political junkie if.......
1. The first thing you do in the morning is check the BBC’s politics website, followed by the broadsheets
2. You can name 10 Lib Dem MP’s
3. The Today programme is as much a morning routine as brushing your teeth and taking a piss
4. You know the URL’s for the Top Three political blogs from memory (easy when their name is in there)
5. In your briefcase is a copy of Private Eye, an iPod, and Alan Clarke’s biography (it's true about Private Eye)
6. You read Boris every week, even if its only to disagree
7. You record Question Time via Series Link on your SKY + box
8. You know the Huffington Post is not a newspaper from a town called Huffington
9. You know who Nicholas Sarkozy is
10. Your family never brings up politics in your presence
11. You have a complex opinion of Tony Blair
12. You actually know where the politics section is at your local Waterstones (Or indeed David's Bookshop)
13. You always vote
14. Your water cooler conversations usually revolve around a recent Westminster scandal,
15. You have given money to a political party, via either membership or a donation
16. Your dream is to appear on QT yourself (It's a nice thought, but I doubt I will even be asked!)
17. You read political blogs during your lunch hour
18. You see more of Iain Dale orRecess Monkey than your children, sadly (I don't have children)
19. You can name the last four foreign secretaries
20. You have a ‘handle’ at Labourhome.
By Brod and Tigerland.