No, not the infamous torture chamber in Orwell's 1984, rather the TV series.
Like many geeky people I enjoy lists (and yes I like the novel, and film version of, High Fidelity, which has lists as part of it's theme), so it is that I enjoy Room 101.
That said, whilst people's Desert Island Discs have been doing the rounds, no one has done Room 101. So here, at least, is my list of things to put in the torture chamber.
1) Sandpaper (Yes I know it has it's uses, but to me it has the same sensational sound as nails on a blackboard)
2) Pop singles which lack real hardworking talent, aimed at the Christmas market (When we have had great composers by Haydn, Mozart, Thaikovsky, Lennon, McCartney etc.. Why do people buy something like Mr Blobby at Christmas time?)
3) Rats (Can anyone give me a good need for their existence. Horrible creatures)
4) Bullying (To be fair there are two types of bully. Those who are under stress, and those who have problems)
5) Casinos (In all seriousness, they are not that helpful to people's financial wellbeing. It seems strange that some people put their financial security at the whim of the toss of a die or the spin of a roulette wheel!)
6) Christians who take a superior attitude to those who don't share their views (I am in real danger of including myself here I suppose, but let's face it, it isn't helpful to other people)
7) People who lack manners (this includes people who drop litter, smoke in no smoking areas etc..)
Tagging: Cally, Kerron, Rose, Annie, Jo, Antonia, Adele, Iain, Tim, Norm, Damien, Lisa, all bloggers called Andrew! ;), plus fellow Bloggers4Labour members! (would mention a few but am constrained by time)