Monday, November 27, 2006

The Blogging Deputy!

(BBC Online)
Further to my last posting on this bit of fun, the polls have closed, and with 52 votes, the verdict given!
Yes folks, the evidence seems to suggest that about 2 in 5 readers of Labourhome voted for Luke Akehurst!
Kerron seems to be a bit peeved about his low standing in the Polls ;), although with a second ballot under the rule of dividing no of candidates against votes cast, he would scrape through this one. I was surprised though, not at Luke and Antonia doing well, I expected that, but how low some of the others did and Bloggers4Labour supremo Andrew Regan not getting a single vote!
Ah well, there is always another day! ;)
UPDATE: Apparently the polls are still open, so if haven't voted yet, you are more than welcome to do so! :)

5 comments:

Bloggers4Labour said...

To be honest I didn't know there was a poll. There are so many good reasons for me not to be a Deputy (or indeed a politician at all!), though I suspect it's because my real name isn't too well known. If indeed it is my real name :-)

Kerron said...

And I'd like to add that my point was that if Luke is the future then we are all royally stuffed.

But I'll happily play the egotist if you like. ;-)

Luke Akehurst said...

I'm only aware of disagreeing with Kerron on 2 issues - his opposition to all women shortlists and his hostility to the Labour MP for Burnley so find his reaction a bit surprising.

Paul Burgin said...

Ooh interesting! Clash between candidates in fantasy election! ;)

Luke Akehurst said...

I won, I won, I won!!!!