Monday, January 08, 2007

More on Celebrity Big Brother

(Channel 4/Endemol)
Will blog tonight on yesterday's interview with Gordon Brown (which I didn't find as boring as Iain found it), plus on some recent Conservative Party embarrasments, but for now I have a few minutes to mention something a bit trivial.
I have to say that I have become somewhat hooked on Celebrity Big Brother this year. Is it because I like most of the contestants, or the fact we have seen two walkouts in two days, or the arrival of the Goody family, or...
Well it's all of it, but it's basically because I like most of the contestants and am just hoping that it all goes well for them, whether it means walking out or not. I have to say, I have developed a bit of respect for Ken Russell, even if he can be difficult at times.

6 comments:

Kris Brown said...

I cannot stand Big Brother. I only recognise the guy from the A Team and The Pig.

Wasn't Kilroy meant to be there? I was told he was gonna be in the house, I'm kind of disapointed now.

It's like one of those naff sort of jokes you maybe get in Xmas Crackers or on Harry Hill's TV Burp.

Where do all ex-Labour MPs end up?

In the Big Brother House.

Paul Burgin said...

Well I am not a major fan, but I like some of the line up, such as "The Benny" (Dirk Benedict). Plus if the Hoff was in there, a certain Councillor Cross would be blogging about it on a regular basis!
And yes, am slightly disapointed that Kilroy isn't there

Kris Brown said...

Maybe Kerron should do big brother, he's got more celeb status than anyone in there - Labour's Number 1 blogger (according to Iain Dale)

I've always thought about doing that australian thing with ant and dec. Those grub worm things look delicious ;-)

Paul Burgin said...

Well Kerron what do you think! ;)
Actually how about a Bloggers Big Brother? ;)

Kris Brown said...

That's a great idea! We could all just lock ourselves in Parliament for a few weeks and see which one survives. It would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more interesting than normal big brother. The debates would make people's heads explode (well, especially if they're the normal big brother watchers)

Harry Perkins
Kerron Cross
Iain Dale
Hamer Shawcross

Just some of the great names that would give us so much tv enjoyment.

Paul Burgin said...

Bloggers locked up in Parliament, I can see it now

DAY 42 and Kerron has been told off again for playing squash in Westminster Hall. :)