Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Blog Links (of sorts)

Adele's labour blog is Adele Reynolds' new blog. Am glad she is back as life in the Labour blogosphere is a bit dull without her. I am also surprised I am not mentioned on her new blog links (as I vaguely recall being mentioned on her previosu blog). Was it something I said or did? In any case do give her blog a read!

Lizzie Fision I think can go under my mental blog list of "Nice but Tory.."Worth a read, although ill health means it isn't updated as often as she would like, but do keep an eye on it.

5 comments:

Adele said...

Haven't finished updating the links. Will do it 2nite.

A x

Paul Burgin said...

That's a relief ;)

Lizzie Fison said...

Thanks Paul! :-) Tory, but nice - yeah, pretty much how I'm known by my lefty friends.

And thanks too for your comment about the M.E. - it's frustrating at the best of times, but the virus I've got at the moment really isn't helping me get done what I want (and was in particularly gloomy mood when doing yesterday's post). Hopefully soon there'll be more regular posts again.

Unfortunately I've tried a few drugs - all made me worse, except that ginseng and CoQ10 seem to help general energy (which is a small start). Perhaps you could find out what medication your friend is on and post it to me (which I won't publish) or send as a private message on My Blog Log? I have an understanding consultant who's willing to give things a try if I think it's worth it.

Paul Burgin said...

Will find out and let you know

Lizzie Fison said...

Cheers