Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Life On Mars - The Last Episode

Unfortunatley,as my post below indicates, I will miss the last episode tonight. However I will see the repeat on one of the BBC digital channels on Thursday and in the meantime I will try and avoid finding out what happened which I suspect will be very difficult.
My own theory. Tyler is in a coma, but some bizzare psychic connection means that he also travelled in time!
But for now, I shall simply leave you with my favourite quotes from the series:

Sam Tyler: I need you to connect me to a Virgin mobile number -
Operator: Don't you start that sexy business with me, young man. I can trace this call.

Dora Keens: I want a lawyer.
Gene Hunt: I wanna hump Britt Ekland, what are we gonna do?


[To a handful of kids, staring at his car]
Gene Hunt: Anything happens to this motor, I'll come 'round your houses and stamp on all your toys. Got it? Good kids.


Gene Hunt: I think you've forgotten who you're talking to.
Sam Tyler: An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?
Gene Hunt: You make that sound like a bad thing.


Chris Skelton: Woman in her twenties, dead.
Gene Hunt: Well I didn't think she was sunbathing, did I?!


(Gene Hunt barges into Tyler's sting operation, with a woman in tow)
Roger Trilby: Tony, who is this man?
Sam Tyler: This is... This is my friend, Gordon. Gordon Brown. And his wife... Uh...

4 comments:

lon987 said...

Only just started watching Life On Mars and wished I had had seen this program earlier. The characters and premise is excellent

Paul Burgin said...

Awaiting the last episode tonight with excitement

Anonymous said...

ok, so we've seen the last episode and they've totally lost me, can someone please help me out? P.S. mine and my mums theory is that Morgans coach crash thing is a red herring, the op works and brings him back, bu when he cuts himself, he remembers what the barman says about "you know you're alive cos you can feel it, when you're dead, you can't" he feels dead inside so he jumps off the building so he can rejoin the cops in 1973. Does anyone think this or is it a load of rubbish?

Serena said...

Guys do you saw this episode? it is really a good episode and plot of this episode was good. In this all characters perform very well. Wanna watch Life on Mars TV Show, then you are at right place.