Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mars Hill Blog Stats (May 2007)

Better late than never



Top Ten Cities listed (from where people visit Mars Hill)




London, Bury St. Edmunds, Liverpool, Corunna, Chelmsford, Letchworth, Luxembourg, Stevenage, Plano, Milton Keynes


Top Ten Countries listed (In order of most visits to my blog)




United Kingdom

United States

Poland

Luxembourg

India



Canada



France



Spain



Germany



Ireland





For those who have started reading my blog in the last month, or who have returned after an absence, a warm welcome to you all



Top Ten Blog/Web Visitors



1) BaldockBaldrick (+8)



2) Kerron Cross - The Voice of the Delectable Left (+8)



3) The Done Thing (+1)



4) Cally's Kitchen (NEW-ish)


5) Jonathan Chilvers (NEW-ish)


6) Daily Referendum (NEW)


7) Paul Linford (-)


8) Iain Dale (-4)


9) Freemania (NEW-ish)


10) Bloggers4Labour (-4)


Out of the Top Ten are Conservative Mind , My BlogLog.com, Tim Roll-Pickering , and Brighton Regency Labour Party


Top Ten Searchwords that lead people to my blog


mars hill

chavs on mars

mars hill blog

david walliams labour party

vote saxon

miranda grell

life on mars final

paul mellor guitar

questionare for a coffee shop


luton labour blog election result

4 comments:

Icedink said...

Are you and Baldock Baldrick one and the same? That statement may well be defamatory of you both, but is is meant as affectionate teasing ;-))

BaldockBaldrick said...

I can assure you Mr Dink (can I call you that?) we are not the same person :)
It would be quite sad of Paul if he had started up an entirley different blog just to boost the ratings of his own Mars Hill site.
Sad, but quite funny.
I'm slightly shocked that I'm the top viewer on his blog. Do I really look at it that much? (Not that it's not a good blog you understand).

Icedink said...

Yes, Mr Dink is fine. I was suspicious, Baldock being quite a small place, that there should be two such prolific bloggers, but I accept your assurances. I am also surprised to figure in Paul's stats, though gratified as well. He articulates Leftish sentiments nicely, and being a fair-minded Tory boy, I both like this and find myself agreeing with some of it.

Paul Burgin said...

Thanks Icedink. There was even a third blogger from Baldock, see here

http://normalmouth.blogspot.com/

This one however is by me, which I badly need to update

http://baldock.blogspot.com/