Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Missing Anniversaries

Kerron has inadvertently reminded me that I have just passed my second anniversary as a blogger! (In blog terms I am three days older than him)
And Mars Hill seems to have got quite popular within that time and grown and developed. By how much I can't say as I am a bit too close to the project as it were.
I also missed mentioning Macca's 65th birthday, although I didn't seem to have that problem with Lennon's posthumous anniversary, and I am more of a McCartney fan as well :(
Always missing things, time always running by. Even this fob watch doesn't seem to work...
Hang on? ;)

2 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Always missing things, time always running by. Even this fob watch doesn't seem to work...

Read this first in bloglines and never even needed to hover over the link to get your reference.

Is there something you're not telling us Paul?

(Mind, if you're replacing David Tennant I may never forgive you! Sorry sweetie but that would push the bound of blogging friendship just TOO far!)

Congrats on the blogging anniversary btw (and likewise to Kerron).

Paul Burgin said...

Don't worry Lisa, I have no plans to replace David Tennant (a prospect that is a bit terrifying to contemplate ;))