Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Short Statement

Yesterday I made a small syntax error on my blog (now corrected) which made it appear that I was now a member of the Conservative Party. In context of the blog entry that would be counted as absured, but Kerron wisely pointed out the error to me. Unfortunatley, due to being at work and then attending a Hilary Benn supporters social in London I couldn't amend my post before copies appeared in Facebook, B4L daily e-mail etc..
May I therefore point out now that, however much I like some individual Conservatives and respect them, I am not a Conservative, I have never been a Conservative, and quite frankly would rather do about ten disgusting and horrible things to myself best not mentioned on a blog such as this before I would consider joining them, and that I have a deep and abiding love for the Labour Party that I never thought would be called into question.
Thankyou

5 comments:

BaldockBaldrick said...

So you're not crossing the floor after all...

Tom Paine said...

Come on. Let's know the 10 disgusting and horrible things.

Paul Burgin said...

No, certainly not :)

Paul Burgin said...

They are too disgusting and horrible to mention! ;)

Kerron said...

Would number 1 most horrible and disgusting thing be:

Join the Lib Dems? ;-)