Friday, June 22, 2007

Sir Alan Sugar - Cabinet Tsar!

In spite of what Iain says (and don't forget that he is a Tory with an agenda), I am sure this is a spoof. But I do like the idea and if Gordon keeps Margaret Hodge, which hopefully he won't (if I had my way she wouldn't even be an MP), wouldn't it be interesting if Sir Alan is made her boss! ;)
Seriously though, I am looking forward to the reshuffle next week. A chance to get rid of the small coterie of embarrassments, the obnoxious and superior ministers in government, and the promotion of some of the real talent that have been languishing slightly in the past few years

2 comments:

BaldockBaldrick said...

Please, please, please change the title of this posting to "Brown Sugar".

Paul Burgin said...

A whole load of jokes can come from that, which is best left alone...