Friday, July 13, 2007

The Queen Vs Annie Leibovitz

(Press Association)
I thought when I first heard that Annie Leibovitz was going to take the Queen's photo, that it was going to be an interesting encounter. You know, something along the lines of: "So, have you taken any unusual photographs?", "Well there was that one of a naked John Lennon hugging a fully clothed Yoko Ono on the morning of the day he was shot!"

But this was a little bit unexpected. When I first heard about it, I thought "Well I would be a bit irritated, but I wouldn't flounce out!", which is exactly what has turned out to have happened.

The way the images were put together though, it seems like there was a bit of mischief making going on somewhere, but an apology has been made and that should be the end of the matter!

1 comment:

BaldockBaldrick said...

Not quite mischief making, more ineptitude. What a blunder. It shouldn't result in any resignations though.