Thursday, November 15, 2007

Democracy Blogger Awards


Well I was a late arrival at the Democracy Blogger Awards at The Red Lion, just off Whitehall. So much so that I managed to get there when all the awards were handed out and everyone was having drinks. Apparently it was run by the Electoral Commission (although I don't think I have written much on electoral reform, I certainly didn't submit anything for an award and nor did I expect to win anything), and other attendees inc Alex Hilton of Recess Monkey and Labourhome, as well as John Hemming MP (who arrived after I did and left early).

So my evening there was mainly spent discussing the pros and cons of various electoral systems with one of the organisers and chatting about Oslo with a lovely Norwegian couple, ah well political involvement does take you to some interesting places.

1 comment:

Letters From A Tory said...

What's a 'Democracy blogger'?