Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Jeremy Clarkson and his personal finances

I was going to blog this morning on Jeremy Clarkson's idiotic move in mentioning some of his personal financial details in conjunction with the Downing Street petition suggesting that he should be Prime Minister. However Rupa has beaten me to it.
The next question is, do the many Facebook users who set up Clarkson for PM groups, as well as the 30,000 or so people who signed the Downing Street petition feel stupid this morning? Hmm, I wish I didn't have a cynical view of human nature sometimes :/

2 comments:

Letters From A Tory said...

Jeremy Clarkson is a legend, end of story!

Paul Burgin said...

Well I suppose some legends make colossal fools of themselves sometimes ;), point proven perhaps, about his fitness to be PM