Monday, January 14, 2008

On Newsnight Tonight

As some of you may know, tonight I will be briefly interviewed on Newsnight (well it's already been recorded) with regards to my comments yesterday on this blog about Peter Hain, so if you have nothing better to do tonight... :/
I also ought to point out, after reading Guido's piece, that I whilst I am Press Officer for the N.E. Herts Labour Party, the views expressed by me were my own, and whilst they echoed the views of others within the Labour Party nationwide, I was not speaking in any official capacity

6 comments:

Guido Fawkes Esq. said...

Look I got you on Newsnight, so stop complaining.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Just spotted ya!

UK Daily Pundit said...

Walter Wolfgang eat your heart out.

Paul Burgin said...

Guido am not complaining about anything so much as clarifying. Daily Pundit, please don't compare me to Walter Wolfgang as I think he is a little more to the left ;)

Damion Roberts said...

Paul,
Maybe you should say when you are speaking as a Labour Party press officer and when you are not, especially when it comes to comments about the Labour Party :)

Paul Burgin said...

Thanks Damion, as you can see I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that doesn't happen