Thursday, February 28, 2008

Following Barack

As I have stated earlier, next week I will be following Barack Obama's campaign in the US, and this blog will be purely dedicated to that.
Incidentally check out this film on Iain Dale's blog, where Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton recently shared a debate on MSNBC. Hillary was somewhat agitated, although I suspect that is down to the fact she is losing this campaign. Barack stuck to the facts, was dignified,did not get emotional, and cooly pointed out the merits of his Healthcare plan and his record of consistency on issues like Iraq. I am increasingly convinced that we have in Barack Obama, not only the Democrats candidate for the White House, but possibly the 44th President of the United States

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Paul,

Having read all your recent posts, I was wondering what your position was on the closing down of rural post-offices throughout the UK. I myself was a post-master in rural Ongarsford West from 1959-1998, and sadly, my position became untenable as I was gradually usurped by a robotic system of weights and measures culminating in my resignation in '98. I now spend my time watching 80s sitcoms like 'Different Strokes' and 'Taxi' whilst attending to my large collection of Cacti.

It would be lovely to hear from you...

Yours,

Paul Le Uvarun