Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Drving Lessons Part IV

And yesterday was the first time I did roundabouts.
Which actually was not quite as scary as I first thought, although the first time I went around one I was a bit too fast and asked if I was on a mission. After that my nerves were under control.
I also learned to change into third gear while driving and generally I seem to have managed okay.
Generally my main problem is coordinating everything, so if I do well with the clutch (a fairly consistent weak point), I fail somewhere else etc.. so it's just a question at the moment of learning to get into a rhythm and not worrying too much.

1 comment:

crash course said...

Hi Paul
Sounds like you're getting on pretty well - another couple of lessons and the coordination bit will come naturally...