Hat tip to Churchmouse to alerting me to this.
I have to say that while I'd be happy if it is true, I think given the events of the past few months there is good reason to be wary of this statement. Plus, as Cranmer has stated I'd be interested to know what Draper thinks of the following
1) Are you a real psychotherapist?
2) Did you in any way falsify or misrepresent your qualifications?
3) If you did not intend ever to do anything with ‘those emails’, why did you set up ‘Red Rag’?
4) Why would ‘those emails’ fall into your inbox out of the blue?
5) Who is ‘Ollie Cromwell’, the name to which the domain ‘Red Rag’ is registered, apparently in breach of Nominet’s terms and conditions?
This may well be genuine, after all there were sneers abounding when Jonathan Aitken and Charles Colson found God (and Colson is an evangelical conservative), but time has shown that there were genuine changes there, whatever one thinks of their political and theological beliefs, so we shall see whether this is the response to light shining on a damaged heart, or whether this is another ego trip.