Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Labour's Blogging Fightback

I have to say that I am intrigued by Rupa's post. I think Labour's blogging problems in terms of grabbing attention are due to a no of problems, plus the ebbs and flows of the way political opinion is influential. That said, I do notice more of a close knit community that is growing among Labour supporters, on Facebook, Twitter etc.. and given that soon the fight will go to the Tories I can see glory days for Labour's blogging community within the next two-three years :-), so I happily concur with Rupa's argument.

1 comment:

Daily Referendum said...

I'm not so sure. There will be those who will believe that the best way to get back into power will be to maintain the left of centre. Those on the Left will think it is their turn, and that New Labour failed.

It took a long time for the Tories to find the common ground, and I think you may have the same problems.