Friday, December 04, 2009

Can Cameron and Osborne Run a Brewery?

On Monday, as you may know, I went to a talk at Portcullis House, however to my irritation I found I had to tag onto a thirty minute queue in order to get in. This surprised me as I have visited the Palace of Westminster on a semi-regular basis for nine years and have hardly ever had to queue, save perhaps for going to watch a Commons debate from the Gallery.

And these two men expect to be the next PM and Chancellor? It's an unnerving thought, the thought of being governed by men more adept at cheap PR stunts than actually running the country :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Labour arn't doing much better - taking us to war against international agreement and paying bankers millions of pounds for causing the system to crash!