Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blogging Break

Will be on a short holiday in Dublin with Ruth as of Saturday, so am giving Mars Hill a bit of a break.
That said I am concerned with my blogging of late. I seem to be blogging less, have less of a deft touch (if I ever had one) as I once did with the medium and on some occasions wonder for a few seconds if I should give it up!
I don't want to, especially with a new government in that needs sharp criticism and things don't last forever, but I seem to lack the zest and puff at the moment (especially as I am one of those who feels that to get and keep an audience I must blog every single day), so perhaps a short break will do this some good

1 comment:

Barendina Smedley said...

I hope the break is a refreshing one for you. As for blogging, doesn't everyone get a bit tired of it sometimes? Maybe the answer is to do something slightly different, shake up the format or something. Please don't give up writing, though. Posts like the recent one on political bullying show how much your particularly humane and measured take on politics is needed.